bookjunkee

Adventures of a Book Junkie

Beware of Incessant Rambling. Seriously. Consider yourself warned. However, if you want more, check out my blog at www.toofondofbooks.com

The Dream Thieves - Maggie Stiefvater 4.5 stars The Dream Thieves was nothing short of amazing. I absolutely loved learning about Ronan and his ability and the consequences that come with it. I always love Chainsaw and their interactions, and Maggie didn't disappoint in that department. Gansey and Blue? I don't even have the words for that shit. As with Raven Boys, I got a little lost in this book, but I came back at full force. And gah. It's just....awesome. Maggie writes like no one else I've ever read. I need to keep that in mind when I start her books. Her worlds are SO detailed and SO intricate that I tend to want to read every single word on the page while simultaneously getting irritated that I am doing that very thing. That is the reason it takes me days to read one of her books instead of hours. The ending was a bit cliffhangery and now I can't even wait for the next book in this series.**Thanks to NetGalley for providing the arc in exchange for an honest review**