bookjunkee

Adventures of a Book Junkie

Beware of Incessant Rambling. Seriously. Consider yourself warned. However, if you want more, check out my blog at www.toofondofbooks.com

Embrace

Embrace  - Jessica Shirvington I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this book. Overall, I did like it, but there were parts to it that left me feeling blah. I loved Lincoln and Griffin. They were both fantastic characters and I enjoyed every scene with them. Violet was pretty cool as MCs go. She has a pretty good attitude and can literally kick some ass. I didn't like how pissed off and whiny she was about having to change her life plans. I get it, serious life changing event, but FFS, you don't have to constantly complain about it. I'm sure everyone knows about That Scene. It wasn't as bad as I had built up in my head, but it was still there. Was it justified in the story line? In a way. Could there have been a way around it? That remains to be seen. Does that mean I liked it? Absolutely not.I'm definitely going to read the entire series and I'm hoping we get some serious answers, reactions and fallout from everything that happened in this book.